Skip to main content

"DREAMS"



I dreamt a dream
That of a sunny day

I was walking along the sea

Thundering typhoons...

I saw a beautiful mermaid 

Her visage was shinning like gold

I was turned on seeing that sight

Then... she came to me

And gave me a kiss


But I was only,

bemocking the moon

As it was only a dream


And alas!

I found myself,

in the land of nod.

Comments

Linda said…
It's beautiful one. I know that you have lovely imaginations inside of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Renewable Energy, Women & Sustainable Development in India

RENEWABLE ENERGY, WOMEN & SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA           A study says, about 1.1billion people worldwide are dependent on Renewable Energy. And, renewable energy will play a leading role both in developed and developing countries in coming future. Research on various energy sectors on the usage of energy suggest that Women have an important role to play in sustainable energy development. Renewable energy and gender equality are preconditions for sustainable development and for the management of climate change; this is envisioned by SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AGENDA 2030 of the United Nations. Given the critical role of energy in enabling sustainable development, efforts are on for sustainable energy delivery. A number of small-scale solutions that increase women’s opportunities and enhance sustainability have recently been implemented by UNDP-UNEP PEI, and UN Women. Their aim is to make climate and environment policies more gender sensit...

My Tryst with the Lord of Universe: Lord Jagannath of Puri

"14th November" its a date that symbolizes the Children's Day in India. But, this 14th November of year 2010 has a day to reckon with, which marked a sensational awakening inside my little atheist exterior. 12th November 2010, early morning my wife got up from bed with a dream, where she saw both of us together inside the abode of Lord Jagannath of Puri. This was quite a so called invitation from the Lord Himself. It so happened, our marriage took place on 6th June 2010 and it was customary for a newly wedded Hindu couple in Orissa to visit the temple of Lord Jagannath and pay respect to HIM. Also, the whole process of marriage begins with an Invitation to Lord Jagannath. But, as we both (me & my wife) got entangled in social and professional ties, it wasn't possible for both of us to visit Puri, even though we have been in Bhubaneswar, which is very near to Puri. So, this dream got us on our toes and made us to visit Puri which we made on 14th November 2010. It w...

My HR Blues...

My HR Blues... Real Case Scenario 1 It was a hot day of summer during April and I was waiting for a candidate to come for an interview. Actually I had shortlisted his resume from a sourced list of 10 resumes fitting our requirement for a technical position. He has an excellent track record as was evident from his resume and my earlier telephonic talk with him. But then on that day he got late for the scheduled interview which was aligned with our Technical Manager. After 20 minutes of waiting the Tech Manager got pissed off as he was getting late for a team meeting and our candidate didn’t turned came. Our tech manager simply stands up and rejected the candidate and left for the meeting. I got busy and then suddenly after 15 minutes the candidate turned up at my office sweating profusely. I told my HR Executive to let him freshen up and have something to drink. Afterwards when the candidate came to me, he explained that while coming by auto he faced an accident and then ...